How Far Along: 17 Weeks
Size of baby: the size of a turnip
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Didn't get on the scale today, but probably at least back up to original pregnancy weight, if not over, thanks to some indulgent eating this past weekend!
Maternity Clothes: Not yet
Gender: It's a BOY!!! We have a short list of names but are thinking we might keep the name a secret once we do decide. I have two names that I like best now and am really leaning more towards one of them, but we have not decided yet.
Movement: Actually thought a few times this week that I MAY have felt the baby, but I'm not 100% sure.
Sleep: Sleeping pretty well
What I miss: Nothing, but I know I will miss sleeping on my belly eventually, so I am doing as much of that as possible!
Cravings: Besides everything I see, I am craving Sprite all the time now!
Symptoms: Nothing really
Best Moment this week: Once again, just talking with Bailey about her baby brother. I let her carry around one of the ultrasound pictures and she said something about baby brother's beard! Hahaha!
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment