
How Far Along: 19 Weeks
Size of baby: the size of a heirloom tomato
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Probably up a pound or two from original weight...
Maternity Clothes: Not yet, but I don't know how much longer I'm going to be fitting in my jeans!
Gender: It's a BOY!!!
Movement: Just feeling a kick (or something) every now and then and also sometimes I think I just feel him moving or turning in there. :)
Sleep: This week was not a great week for sleep since Bailey had a terrible cold, but last night she was back to sleeping all night in her own bed, so hopefully it stays that way now!
What I miss: Nothing, but I know I will miss sleeping on my belly eventually, so I am doing as much of that as possible!
Cravings: No big cravings this week really.
Symptoms: Nothing really
Best Moment this week: Feeling the baby move, it just never gets old. Also, finding out that our baby boy is going to have a boy cousin who is just weeks younger than him! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment