Here we are.... another week! They are just flying by and it's so hard to believe it is October already and Thanksgiving and Christmas will be here before we know it. I actually have a lot of recipes that I want to try but the week is just too short to have fit them all in. But we are trying a couple of new things this week. Thank goodness for other blogging Moms sharing their recipes! Here's the plan for the week....
Monday
Anthony gone for Quiz Bowl meet @ Fort Defiance/I'm going to Mom's!
Tuesday
Ravioli
Peas
Wednesday
Grilled Cheese
Tomato Soup
Thursday
Roasted Chicken & Veggies
Friday
Stromboli
Pringles
Pickle Spears
Saturday
Crockpot Chicken & Dumplings
Corn
Monday, October 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I parked by you at church yesterday hoping to get a early edition of the Meal Plan for the week. :<} You left before I got out there, though. Heehee
Haha, I saw your Jeep. I didn't plan till last night, so I wouldn't have had anything for you anyways. :)
Post a Comment